posted on Monday, August 10, 2020
Wondering what to do with that Iowa Select Farms State Fair Experience 2020 pork bundle? How about trying your hand at pork nuggets! This simple, easy-to-prepare recipe will be a hit with even the pickiest of eaters.
1. Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees OR preheat a deep-fryer or with enough canola oil to 375 degrees F.
2. Slice loin into 1/2 inch thick slices, then each slice into 2 to 3 nuggets.
3. Dip each piece of pork in eggs or cold water, then breadcrumbs.
4. Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to bake in two batches or more. Set timer to 8 minutes OR if using a traditional fryer, deep-fry the nuggets until cooked through and crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove nuggets from basket/fryer with tongs and set onto a paper towel lined platter to cool and enjoy!