posted on Monday, August 10, 2020
Pork burgers, anyone? Yummm.
What's a State Fair Experience without some celebrity chefs flipping pork burgers? Thanks to Lieutenant Governor Adam Gregg and Secretary Mike Naig for lending your grill talents for the day.
1. Pre-heat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Form the ground pork into 4 (1/4 lb) burgers and season with salt & pepper, Lawry's, Cookies... definitely a personal preference here.
3. Place burgers on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Flip and cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until they reach 160°F
5. Top the grilled pork burgers with any of the flavor combinations.