More Funding Added to Future Ag Leaders Scholarship
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT--Jeff and Deb Hansen have generously added more funding to the Iowa Select Farms' Future Ag Leaders Scholarship Program to allow for additional families with college-bound students to be eligible to apply. To allow these additional groups to prepare their applications the deadline has been extended to March 15, 2017.
The Future Ag Leaders Scholarship Program offers the following students the opportunity to receive a $500, $1,000 or $2,500 college scholar...ship. Students can renew up to four years with a maximum of $6,000 to put towards school tuition.
While the primary focus of the scholarship program is to encourage and support students pursuing a career in agriculture, we do have additional dollars allocated for non-ag degrees.
Eligible scholarship recipients include—
1. Dependents of full-time Iowa Select Farms employees
2. Dependents of Iowa Select Farms contracted site managers
3. Dependents of Iowa Select Farms contract growers
4. High school seniors and college students who consistently work as part-time employees for Iowa Select Farms
5. Any student who fits in one of the above categories and is pursuing any college degree at an Iowa institution, not just an agriculture degree.
More information and the application can be found on Tools (company Intranet), at http://www.iowaselect.com/employment/ or by emailing email@example.com. #billionplus