We believe everyone deserves a good meal, especially at Christmastime, which is why the Deb and Jeff Hansen Foundation hands out 17,000 free pork loins during 13 different Operation Christmas Meal events across Iowa.
2021 Dates and Locations
DES MOINES Friday, December 3, 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Iowa State Fairgrounds, Gate 15
SOUTHERN IOWA REGION
- CRESTON Tuesday, December 7, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Old Wal-Mart Parking Lot, 614 New York Ave, Creston, IA 50801
- OSCEOLA Tuesday, December 7, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Clarke County Fairgrounds, 2070 W McLane St, Osceola, IA 50213
- HUMESTON Tuesday, December 7, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Broad Street, North 4th Broad St, Humeston, IA 50123
NORTHERN IOWA REGION
- ELLSWORTH Thursday, December 9, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Trinity Lutheran Church (TBD) 1629 Dewitt St, Ellsworth, IA 50075
- HAMPTON Thursday, December 9, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Old Farmer's Coop, Hampton, IA 50441
- OSAGE Thursday, December 9, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Mitchell County Fairgrounds, 1006 Chestnut St, Osage, IA 50461
NORTH CENTRAL IOWA REGION
- APLINGTON Tuesday, December 14, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Aplington Recreation Complex, 1311 Parriott St, Aplington, IA 50604
- HUBBARD Tuesday, December 14, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Hubbard City Hall, 323 E Maple St, Hubbard, IA 50122
- IOWA FALLS Tuesday, December 14, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Iowa Select Farms, 811 South Oak St, Iowa Falls, IA 50126
WESTERN IOWA REGION
- SAC CITY Thursday, December 16, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Sac County Fairgrounds, 416 Park Ave, Sac City, IA 50583
- STORM LAKE Thursday, December 16, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, 620 Michigan St, Storm Lake, IA 50588
- ALGONA Thursday, December 16, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Bomgaars Parking Lot, 1501 US-169, Algona, IA 50511
FFA and 4-H Community Project Information
Community Project Application Form PDF
Or apply online now with our Community Project Application Form! All form applications are due December 1, 2021.
Hundreds of Iowa Select Farms employees readily volunteer at their community’s giveaway, handing pork loins through car windows of families that need an extra hand during the holidays.
The spirit of giving is further ignited by encouraging those without need to pick up a pork loin and provide it to someone they know who is in need, such as a struggling single mother or an elderly, home-bound neighbor.
Watch a video on our hunger relief efforts